Payment/Pricing

  • What are your pricings?

    Different items have different laundry service prices attached to them set by Wash@Home.

     

    In terms of payment, the Washer gets 75% whilst Wash@Home gets the remaining 25%.

     

  • When do I get paid?

    Your earnings accumulate for a week before you are able to redeem the money from your wallet into your bank account.

  • How do I receive my money from Wash@Home?

    To get paid you have to enter your card information. In the main app, you go from the “More” > “Settings” > “Card payment” sections to enter your card information (as shown below).